Spatial and behavioural ecology, predator-prey interactions, human-wildlife conflicts
Vis hele profilen til Jenny Mattisson
Vis hele profilen til Henrik Brøseth
Vis hele profilen til John Odden
Vis hele profilen til Øystein Flagstad
Arild Magne Landa
Vis hele profilen til Arild Magne Landa
- Conservation biology and monitoring of large northern terrestrial carnivores and ungulates.
- Fragmented populations and carnivore predation on livestock.
- Captive breeding and restoration (arctic fox)/conservation efforts.
- Interrelationships carnivores/prey.
- Radio telemetry on mammals.
- Fieldwork in high Arctic/Alpine ecosystems.
- Interpretation of scientific philosophy and research results in popular media.
- Promotion of communications within the scientific community on national and international levels.
- Leadership and administrative skills.
- Experience in project planning and management.
- Good fundraising skills.
Geir Rune Rauset
Vis hele profilen til Geir Rune Rauset
Vis hele profilen til Oddmund Kleven
Jiska Joanneke Van Dijk
Vis hele profilen til Jiska Joanneke Van Dijk
- Completed Teachers training (pedagogic & didactic) - Environmental Education: June 2015
- Working in the field of Human behaviour and sustainability
- Working in the field of Ecosystem Services and valuation
- Participatory prosesses
- Otter expert - Norwegian representative IUCN-Otters SSG
- Over 10 years of experience in wolverine, high alpine ecology, otter & mink: extensive field work and working in remote areas, data analyses and writing scientific papers, as well as dissemination of salient results.
- Over 10 years of experience in bear biology, species and nature conservation: coordination of scientific research and international projects, dissemination and encouragement of conservation-related topics.
- Experience in project coordination, teamwork and supervising students.
- Knowledge of Geographical Information Systems, image and web-site editors, and multi-software packages.
- Experience in communicating research results to interested parties (science-policy meetings, seminars, workshops, and writing information letters).